1. The 10 volume set edition is not an original first edition publication. It has over 21000 changes from the first original editions especially in the first four cantos of Srimad Bhgavatam.
2. Srila Prabhupada. When he heard in the Rascal Editor conversation on June 22. 1977. That his books were being revised in his manifested presence, was not pleased and wanted all of these changes stopped.
3 . Then he clearly stated that “the next printing again should be the original way. “
4. Further in the same conversation Srila Prabhupada stated “they cannot change anything,”
Thus implies that the editors. Publishers. Gbcs. Bbt trustees cannot and should not change anything and should revert back any of the unauthorized changes made during Srila Prabhupada’s presence back to the original editions.
Minor mistakes in sanskrit word translations can be corrected
5. These mandates by Srila Prabhupada imply that he rescinded his alleged approval of the corrections made by the editor in September of 1976.
6. Original way means first editions with appropriate future indexes. Glossaries. List of verses. Sanskrit charts.
7. Srila Prabhupāda’s instructions in June of 1977 superseded any previous instructions given in 1976
1. Exposing the offensive changes in the so-called original Srimad Bhagavatam: The Red “not-original” Srimad Bhagavatam has so many pages,lines and verses cut off from the second and fourth cantos
2. Important points and unresolved questions on 21000+ changes in Srimad Bhagavatam (first four cantos) [They supporters could not answer a single question correctly, instead resorted to ill-name calling and personal attacks on their websites]
3. The unseen destruction of Srila Prabhupada’s first edition Srimad Bhagavatam (4th canto) and how the 10 vol set contains many deletions of many important lines, pages and verses.
For original Srimad Bhagavatams please contact me through this site